Busylight UC Support
On this page, you will find guides and videos that show you all you need to know to get the best experience with the kuando Busylight UC.
The Busylight UC is a product with many features. All functions are available.
When using an indicator light to assist people in making decisions, there are 3 important things:
- The Busylight must be clearly visible to everyone in the office.
- The Busylight must be able to function on multiple platforms simultaneously.
- The Busylight must be stable and perform the tasks it has been set to do.
On this page, we have collected the most important information to support you.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please send us an email.
General System Requirements
Busylight UC Software
The Busylight software comes in several editions – called kuando Premium software.
Each kuando Premium software is targeted at a specific UC Platform like Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Jabber, RingCentral, Avaya ect.
Please ensure you get the release that matches your UC Platform.
Disk usage: 20MbRAM: 256Mb
Download kuando Busylight UC Premium Software
All software releases for kuando products can be found on our corporate site: plenom.com
*You will be redirected to our parent site plenom.com where you can find all available software.
Why do I need the kuandoHUB?
For multiple reasons:
- If you’re using more than one platform frequently and simultaneously, then you need the kuandoHUB to prioritize which platform(s) dictate the presence of your Busylight.
- The kuandoHUB is a very handy tool in optimizing your workflow, with Hotkeys, kuandoTIMER, Outlook Options and much more.
- In general, it makes your Busylight more customizable
Du kan finde information om KuandoHUB her. (link over til KuandoHUB ”FAQ”)
What are some ways to broad-fix minor Busylight faults?
There are a few ways to see if minor faults are easily fixed. These faults can occur if the Busylight has been running for a while or if many new variable are introduced into the Busylight environment. You could try some of these methods:
- Reset the Busylight presence by right-clicking the appropriate Busylight icon and press ‘Reset’.
- Check to see if there’s a new version of your software available from plenom.com here.
- A good old fashioned reboot of your PC could do wonders.
- If you’ve recently started using another softphone with Busylight (1< total), you need to use the kuandoHUB to prioritize platforms. Get it here.
- If you’re migrating from Skype for Business and you’ve recently uninstalled the application, this is probably why. Skype for Business needs to be installed on your PC, as a major part of the Presence API for Office lies within S4B. It doesn’t need to be running, but it has to be installed.
If there’s no easily apparent solution to your issue within the FAQ, please contact Plenom Support here.
Busylight.com is the sales and marketing department for Plenom A/S, the creator of Kuando Busylight.
Our mission is to increase awareness of Kuando Busylight products, ensuring workplaces worldwide understand the significance and value of implementing our products in the office environment.
We take pride in our products and enjoy inspiring our customers to explore and make use of the diverse features that these small indicator lights offer.