LoRaWAN Class C device
Cues, Nudging & Notification
General specifications for kuando Busylight IoT Omega:
- Supports frequencies for EU863-870, US902-928 and AU915-928 LoRaWAN bands
- Multi color RGB LED light
- Color, brightness and flashing can be customized through LoRaWAN payload
- 360 degree visibility.
- Power via 3 mtr./9 foot USB cord. USB Power adaptor incl.
kuando Busylight IoT Omega
for LoRaWan networks
The kuando Busylight IoT for LoRaWAN networks is a class C LoRaWAN device and can be installed in a large variety of use cases.
Through the LoRaWAN downlink package, the Busylight can be programmed to show any color and used as a visual notifier, indicating a certain event, status or as a cue for specific handling.
Installing the Busylight in networks combined with Class A sensors will complete the IoT experience and the use cases are basically endless. Examples could be:
- Meeting room occupancy
- Office desk availability
- Parking lot availability
- Cue for calendar event
- Indicator for status in test or production line
- Indicator for bin availability in the warehouse
- Temperature/humidity/CO2/ indicator
The Product is CE; FCC, RCM and RoHS certified.
Request technical documentation
for kuando Busylight IoT for LoRaWan networks
You will be redirected to www.plenom.com
IoT for LoRaWan networks
Can be installed in a large variety of use cases
Busylight.com is the sales and marketing department for Plenom A/S, the creator of Kuando Busylight.
Our mission is to increase awareness of Kuando Busylight products, ensuring workplaces worldwide understand the significance and value of implementing our products in the office environment.
We take pride in our products and enjoy inspiring our customers to explore and make use of the diverse features that these small indicator lights offer.